Dr Laura Toogood is an experienced speaker. Many of her talks relate to the challenges that we face in the digital age, key industry developments and analysis of fascinating case studies.
Dr. Toogood appears on the BBC and ITV as an Internet Safety expert. She also delivers keynote speeches at conferences and speaks to schools and family offices about social media, cyber security, online profile issues and the reputation challenges that we face in the digital age.
Some examples of her previous talks include:
Corporate conferences and associations
- House of Lords, London: Big data in the digital age and the challenges we face from a reputation and security perspective
- Empire Club of Canada, Toronto: News media, journalism and reputation in the digital age
- Canadian Public Relations Society National Conference, Montreal: Managing your online reputation
- International Conference of Social Informatics, Lausanne: Trust, Reputation, Identity, Privacy and Online Reputation Management: A perspective from the Industry
- Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment, London: Luddites or Leaders? How can Wealth Managers approach the use of social media?
Schools and universities
- Francis Holland School: Preparing your daughter for life in the digital age – how to survive and thrive on social media
- Our Lady’s Abingdon: The world of online reputation management – how to manage your digital footprint
- Royal High School Bath: Navigating the social media era
- Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford: Social media and reputation management
- University of Cambridge: Google your own name
- Queen Mary, University of London: Perils of the online world and managing your reputation