Dr. Laura Toogood has written for a number of national newspapers, including the Daily Telegraph and Sunday Times. She has also worked for Associated Newspapers and has covered a wide range of topics.
Laura regularly appears on television as an expert to discuss topics relating to online communications and developments in the digital world.
- BBC: The Savage World of Social Media (aired on BBC News Chanel, BBC Wales and BBC iPlayer)
- BBC: Social Media Tips: What are the four biggest hazards of social media? (aired on BBC News Chanel, BBC Wales and BBC iPlayer)
- Rogers TV North America: News media, journalism and reputation in the digital age
- The Sunday Times: Broad degree of confidence will help break glass ceiling
- The Telegraph: Of course children are revenge porn victims. They value popularity over privacy
- Financial Times: End the feud between the spinners and the fourth estate (book credit)
- Regular appearances on ITV This Morning, BBC Radio and London Live TV.